Vision & Values
At Durham Lane Primary School, we aim to maintain a secure, caring and stimulating community in which children are encouraged to have respect for themselves and each other. Through quality teaching and learning, children are given the opportunity to develop individuality and responsibility, and are challenged to achieve their full potential. We believe it is important that we develop the whole child, nurturing the academic, creative, spiritual, aesthetic and social aspects equally. Self-discipline and acceptable codes of behaviour are valued and promoted. We see our school as being at the heart of a larger community and we encourage our children to value and celebrate the diversities they encounter in this community and the wider world. Everything we do is for our children.
Recent survey September 2020
- 100 % of parents who responded to our survey, agreed that their child was happy school
- 100% of parents who responded to our survey, agreed that teachers are caring and supportive
- 100 % of parents who responded to our survey, stated we are a caring community
- 100% of our parents would recommend Durham Lane to other parents
Recent Survey regarding our online provision February 2021
- 97% of parents stated their child was receiving the right amount of home learning.
- 100% of parents stated they knew how to access home learning
- 100% of parents stated that their child was receiving the right amount of home learning
- 99% of parents stated that their child gets the right amount feedback